Saturday, April 6, 2013

Monday Is A Coming :)

Anita texted me a very good point.  Our husbands are not going to want to eat the same thing for dinner every night for a week.  I just confirmed this with Dominick.  He said "Nobody wants to eat the same thing every day."  Glad he is so honest.   :)  It seems like breakfast and lunch can be the same, don't you think?  But we will need to change it up for dinner.  This blog is only for the four of us, so please text me or comment on the blog any other ideas or thoughts you have.

Lunch

I was thinking of making a huge bowl of chicken salad sometime this weekend.  This way lunch will be ready for the whole week.  I use the canned chicken from Costco.  My recipe is delicious but feel free to add or delete any ingredients.

4 cans Kirkland Chicken Breast
mayo
celery
green onions
grapes cut in half
toasted slivered almonds
lemon juice
pepper

I usually like to eat it plain but I am going to buy the Ezekiel bread from Costco in case I want a sandwich.  It is sprouted bread which is recommended on the Daniel Plan.  Make sure and eat a baggy full of cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas, strawberries, or other fruits and veggies to round out your meal.

I'll work on dinner next.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment