Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 2


Today was a very relaxing day. I love being on vacation. My eating day was good. In fact, my strawberry salad was even better today than yesterday. I added more dressing and less lettuce this time. That made it much more flavorful. I was laying around most of the day, watching the Michael Jackson funeral. I kept telling myself to get up and go exercise, but I couldn't get off the couch. At times, I wanted to get up and raid the refrigerator, but somehow I was able to hold the line. Finally, I got up and went to the gym. I did fifteen minutes on the treadmill, fifteen minutes on the recumbent bike, and fifteen minutes on the eliptical. I get bored doing the same thing for a long time. Boy do I need to get into shape! I'm really glad I went.

Dominick just told me that he loved the lunch I packed for him. I sent him the leftover fajitas and beans. He said they heated up perfectly and tasted even better than last night. He is so sweet. I made him my strawberry salad for dinner tonight and he wants me to send him one to eat for lunch tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment