Monday, July 27, 2009

We are getting ready to go...

Tomorrow morning we fly to Cancun where we will spend the whole week relaxing, and enjoying good food. Of course, I will do my best to stick to my plan. The hardest part is the variety. Because it is an all-inclusive resort, I can choose to eat whatever I want , whenever I want, however much I want. It is difficult for a food person like myself because I like to taste everything then decide what I liked best and order more of that particular food. I am going to try not to stress out about my eating, but just enjoy myself (within limits). I wish everyone could go with us to this resort. Our whole family would have such an awesome time. It is beautiful. The beaches and the ocean are exquisite. The ocean is turquoise and warm and the resort is clean with great customer service. Maybe we can plan a trip next spring. Everyone start saving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment